Thursday, September 6, 2007

Busy Work

Studio A has been locked out by a company that trains executives to deal with public media opportunities. This is different day at the office compared to our usual day to day music sessions. The hallway and break room have been filled with rock-star execs. Even the guys teaching the course left in a white stretch limo. The corporate world never looked so,....well,... rockin! I think that the execs are having a great time hiding out in the vibe and tech heavy world of the music studio.

I guess I can use this forum to make some sort of public proclamation: that Gina Miller has been tearing it up lately. We've got some cool new SugarHill buttons, and we are involved in all sorts of concert series around town. Oh yeah, the vacuum cleaner. It actually rocks. It should for what we paid for it. But damn it looks nice around here. Got a new website too (thanks, Jeremy Osborne!)

Speaking of getting organized, Steve Christensen has the messiest desk in the whole building. I'm not sure, but the dumpster might be more logically arranged. Anyway, office-mate, John Griffin shamed Steve by cleaning up his half of the room. I completed the shaming by informing Steve that it has become embarrassing to drag my clients past the refuse mound of his desk.
Now I'm telling the world. Ha. Clean it up, Steve.

the phantom blogger

No comments: